Coming Q2 2022: Penntek TR-45L QRP Transceiver
- TR-45L is a 4-band 5-watt CW transceiver covering the 80-75, 40, 30, and 20 meter bands.
- Full band coverage is provided, with the transmitter optimized for the CW band portions.
- The receiver is provided with both narrow and wide band IF filters, and CW and SSB detectors.
- An illuminated front panel meter shows “S” units on receive, and power output (forward or reverse) while transmitting. The meter also will display the battery state of charge.
- A “High SWR” warning indicator will illuminate if the antenna SWR exceeds about 2:1.
- The transmitter power output is adjustable from less than ½ watt to 5 watts with a front panel control.
- RIT is provided to adjust the receive frequency up to + or – 5 KHz from the transmit frequency.
- Two VFOs for each band are provided with recallable memories.
- A built-in keyer is adjustable from about 5 wpm to 35 wpm with a front panel speed control.
- Separate straight key and keyer paddle inputs are provided on the front panel.
- A front panel adjustable sharp notch filter is provided to null out interference.
- A front panel receiver RF gain control is provided.
- Operates from a 12 volt nominal power source requiring up to 1.3 amperes on transmit, and about 130 ma on receive. A front panel power on – off switch is provided.
- Tuning speed is easily settable from 1 Hz to 1 KHz per step.
- A selectable dial lock is available to prevent inadvertent frequency changes.
- There is a knob or switch for every function – no confusing back menus!
- Size 8-1/2” wide, 5” high, 3” deep Weight about 2.8 lb with Internal Batteries
Sign up for our newsletter (form at the bottom of the page) to receive an announcement when this product becomes available.
Beta testing is continuing…73 de WA3RNC