Coming Soon: Penntek TR-45L QRP Transceiver
- TR-45L is a 4-band 5-watt CW transceiver covering the 80-75, 40, 30, and 20 meter bands.
- Full band coverage is provided, with the transmitter optimized for the CW band portions.
- The receiver is provided with both narrow and wide band IF filters, and CW and SSB detectors.
- An illuminated front panel meter shows “S” units on receive, and power output (forward or reverse) while transmitting. The meter also will display the battery state of charge.
- A “High SWR” warning indicator will illuminate if the antenna SWR exceeds about 2:1.
- The transmitter power output is adjustable from less than ½ watt to 5 watts with a front panel control.
- RIT is provided to adjust the receive frequency up to + or – 5 KHz from the transmit frequency.
- Two VFOs for each band are provided with recallable memories.
- A built-in keyer is adjustable from about 5 wpm to 35 wpm with a front panel speed control.
- Separate straight key and keyer paddle inputs are provided on the front panel.
- A front panel adjustable sharp notch filter is provided to null out interference.
- A front panel receiver RF gain control is provided.
- Operates from a 12 volt nominal power source requiring up to 1.3 amperes on transmit, and about 130 ma on receive. A front panel power on – off switch is provided.
- Tuning speed is easily settable from 1 Hz to 1 KHz per step.
- A selectable dial lock is available to prevent inadvertent frequency changes.
- There is a knob or switch for every function – no confusing back menus!
- Size 8-1/2” wide, 5” high, 3” deep Weight about 2.8 lb with Internal Batteries
Beta testing is continuing…73 de WA3RNC